Nissan Transformer

Are you ready to transform?!

Here is my entry for Nissan Car-toon Crazy Contest



There is some awesome prizes from Apple to be won!
By referring to your friends, you could win an IPod Shuffle too!


Please 'Like' my entry on Nissan Facebook page:

1. Search Nissan Malaysia in Facebook and click Like.


2. Go to Car-toon Crazy tab in Nissan Malaysia and click on the picture to enter.

3. Click on the Toon Room and browse through the gallery and find an image which look exactly the same as the one shown above. :p


4. Click 'Like' button above the image.


Done! Thank for your support and good luck!


2 comments:

Carlos Harris said...

wow this version looks just exactly the same as the transformer. And the Nissan Almera Malaysia 2020 too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great post! I love your articles! I'm a car fanatic and coffee lover. I am used to using coffee capsule, I make my own k cup with a k cup filling sealing machine. But I am finding new ways to enjoy coffee recently.