blackgproductions.com has been registered?


Few days ago I found an advertisement that provide free web hosting, after I have registered and waited for 2 days... only notice that it only provide web hosting.


Not understand what I'm talking? Cause I'm a noob, I thought it will give me my own address(domain) blackgproductions.com.
Within this 2 days, I've found out that domain and web hosting are differrent things! Noob huh?

At the same time, I searched googled for FREE domain registration, and guess what? I got...

...nothing! I mean nothing what I want. And I got this...


FREE domain name with extension 'yourname.co.cc'

www.blackgproductions.co.cc ??

AND

FREE domain name with extension 'yourname.co.nr'

www.blackgproductions.co.nr ??

Those are not what I want, I want blackgproductions.COM. AND I want it FREE(I like FREE stuff)!!

and I've found this...


Complete the offer, collect points and get a FREE domain...swt
There is no FREE breakfast in the world!


Not FREE...
You want your own domain? You have to pay!
blackgproductions.com, see you in the future! (It give me time to learning Flash and HTML)

2 comments:

Tony Wan said...

lol

kua hanchun said...

this is what happen when you always expect free gifts : P
anyway your website looks good enough lar .. just the name doesn't sound good with the "blogspot"..