blackgproductions.com has been registered!

There was a long time since my last update, nothing to blog about or busy maybe? I feel like not a blogger anymore, have I been a blogger? After exam, I feel like there is no direction in my life, don't know what to do although I have a lots of things to do, lazy maybe...
I online surfing internet, fbing, open cinema at home....EVERYDAY!

Untill I spotted the advertisement below:



Let me tell you, I love to have my own domain at the time I create this blogspot account. I wish to have a self-design web page, yes, I do love to design my own one.

After I saw this ad, why not give a try on it? It's FREE!

Soon entered, I saw the logo of this webhosting, there is a slogan/motto below it, and it said 'better than paid hosting'!



But the plan showed the opposite:

Sorry, the quality is sucks due to auto compression by blogger!
Click to view a clearer one


You can see there is more red colour cross than green thick on FREE hosting plan compare to Paid hosting right?

BTW, I give it a try, so i clicked.



After simple registration... blackgproductions.com was borned!

It give 1500.0MB compare to 1024MB by blogger and the bandwidth is 100GB per month, I think it is enough for me, I think. And it's FREE!



There is a lots of bottons to access to the features provided, it's user friendly and easy to use!




But when I tried to enter http://blackgproductions.com/, it showed this:

What happen?


I have to wait 1-2 days...

0 comments: