‘Green’ in da house!

This is my dad’s favorite ‘Green in house’. He grabbed my D5000(during I snap the Olympus Pen) to shoot this one…

Why this is his favorite? To tell you this, I have to travel back to 20 years because this cactus is like this….

(For illustration purpose only, size may vary in that time!)

…when it was 20 years ago! it’s a Mexico breed(according to my dad) and bought at RM8 for that tiny size!

If size is proportional to its price, then…

And the value now is 1000 X RM8 = RM8000!!

Look carefully, not only is my dad’s favorite…


Flies love ‘em! Or maybe trapped inside…haha

The flies here also like to rest their foot on the car…


I’ve took some photos of the ‘green’ in da house…


This mango tree in front of my house has more than 10 years on its spot.


Life is everywhere, this is a tiny life below the pot. You can see how nature try to survive and continue its species.

Sometimes life is everywhere doesn’t mean is a good thing…

This ‘green’ could destroy your property, I found this in the kitchen’s window frame, so I remove replant it after I took the shot…


4 comments:

pauline said...

Your second last of my photo with the little green plant on the old wooden stilt makes me reminiscing of last sem's ur great creation ~~~'EARTH HOUR 60' ..nice shoot

Cellyn Y said...

amazing...make kampung and cactus look from another view...nice and green and attractive haha

Chee Wei Ha said...

Pauline- still remember earth hour ar? haha...last time i searched online for that tiny 'green', it tooks hours! Then i just went out and took the shot.

sheepyeoh- thx! haha...cactus is from my house 1 la...

Anonymous said...

This is the portion that Ill focus on in this posting.
Minecraft Premium Account Generator mods enable you to modify the game itself according to the type of the
mods. You will be able for you to play online multiplayer on Minecraft servers.


my web site - minecraft premium gratuit